Termite breeding season is well and truly among us here on the Gold Coast, and with recent rain followed by high humidity, the conditions are set for termites to thrive. This means home owners need to be taking action when it comes to termites NOW.
Here at Pegasus Environmental we understand our customers seek complete peace of mind in the termite treatment they use. For this reason we only work with the most trusted brands of termite control including industry leader Termidor which provides up to $2 million dollar cover for any structural damage. This is provided through BASF, one of the world’s biggest chemical companies. Since nearly all home insurance policies DO NOT cover against termite damage, this is one of the best ways to have complete peace of mind that you are protected against termites.
What a Termidor treatment and warranty offers
- Peace of mind that your home is covered from termite destruction and possible loss.
- A proven chemical treatment barrier that lasts up to 8 years under normal conditions.
- An accredited Termidor applicator who understand how to apply the product correctly
- Financial cover up to 2 million dollars for any structural damage.
- An assurance that the treatment is genuine and not a generic imitation.
- A warranty certificate issued with each treatment/inspection
- Support from BASF, the world’s leading chemical company.
Responsibilities for homeowners
To be eligible for the $2 million dollar cover, homeowners need to schedule regular (once a year) termite inspections. Homeowners also must have paid in full for the services to receive the warranty. All recommendations from each inspection report if applicable also need to be implemented.
These will be discussed in depth and made clear by your pest control specialist here at Pegasus Environmental. These can be things as simple as removing excess scrap timber from around the property and under the home, to fixing leaking plumbing which can attract termites.
Registering for the warranty is easy and takes just a few minutes. Just go to http://www.termidor.com.au/assurance-warranty-registration/ and enter the details of the treatment provided by us here at Pegasus Environmental. A warranty certificate will be then sent out to you.
For more information about Termidor chemical treatments and the warranties that are available to customers contact Pegasus Environmental today on (07) 5522 0089.